Nordplus studies or Traineeships

Studies or traineeships in Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Åland as well as the Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

University College Absalon has Nordplus agreements with a number of institutions in Scandinavia.

An exchange agreement between the institutions will qualify you to engage in student exchange without tuition fee.

  • Studies or traineeships from 1 to 12 months.
  • As a minimum, you should have completed 1 year of your studies, before you go on an exchange, and the exchange needs to give you academic credits.
  • Your programme and the foreign institution needs to be in a Nordplus exchange agreement (contact your International coordinator for more information).

How do:

Ask you international coordinator if your programme at University College Absalon and the foreign institution is part of a Nordplus exchange agreement.

You need to arrange your trip yourself including finding accommodation (often you can get help from the host institution), sort out health insurance etc. before your exchange.

You are responsible for doing this yourself, but you can always get help from your international coordinator, or read more under practical information.

When going on a Nordplus exchange, you will receive a monthly scholarship in addition to your SU. The size of the scholarship depends on the network.

Application deadline

April 1st for the autumn semester.

October 15th for the spring semester.

Click here to apply. 

Please note! The form only works in Google Chrome and Firefox.


If you are going on a shorter stay, for example a study trip or summer school, please use the application form here

Absalon on Instagram
Get to know what it is like being an international student at University College Absalon on our International Instagram!

Contact us

International Coordinators

Leisure Management